Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday, October 25, 2012

This entry will be brief--just to let you know I'm fine, though rather tired. I've had two workdays this week that went from 8:30A to 10P!

I'm off to Kigali tomorrow for a meeting and will stay overnight for a meeting on Sat. as well. Then I will return home late Sat. afternoon so I can have a restful day on Sunday.

I tried to make an entry four different times the day after the wedding (last Sunday). We were having lots of power outages and I lost each attempt to write. I was not a happy camper!




I have many photos to put up, but will add these only tonight. This is the dress I wore to the wedding. These photos were taken by my friend Cairn at her home near the U. S. Embassy just before she and her husband drove me to the church. Seems like my hair is looking whiter these days! I was told by my friend, Jackie, that the consensus among the Byumba staff and faculty was that I looked "very
young" that night.

I'll try to write more on Sunday.
CA

1 comment: